EVPC Mission and Vision
The mission of the European Veterinary Parasitology College is to advance the field of Veterinary Parasitology and to promote a high standard of training.
The European Veterinary Parasitology College aims to achieve this mission through:
- continued scientific progress in teaching and research in Veterinary Parasitology.
- the establishment of the standards of training, experience and examination requred to obtain the qualification as a specialist in Veterinary Parasitology in Europe.
- the recognition of qualified specialists by suitable certification and other means in Europe.
- the development of continuing education programs in Veterinary Parasitology in Europe.
- the establishment of standards for the performance of clinical and laboratory procedures in Veterinary Parasitology.